We had an amazing time at Designer Forum Copenhagen this month. It was super fun to meet all the lash lovers and teach new beginner how to apply false eyelashes easily at home.
Actress Margot Robbie wearing Dark Swan of Denmark lashes in style "Sensual" for Critics' Choice Awards 2018. Make up by the amazing Pati Dubroff.
We teamed up with the talented make up artist Wies to give you a simple step-by-step guide to easily apply your false eyelashes! Let us know what you think. Enjoy <3
1. Gently remove the lashes from the tray using tweezers. Pull from one end to the other.
2. Measure the lashes to the correct length for your eyes. False lashes should start slightly away from your inner corner of your eye.
3. Trim from the outer side of the lashes.
4. Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the lash band, and wait for 30 seconds, you can see the glue is ready when it become almost transparent on the lash band.
5. if you are new beginner, draw a thin eyeliner first, this way it naturally hides any gaps between your natural lashes and the false lashes you are going to apply.
6. Use a tweezers or your hand to apply the lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible.
7. Do not apply mascara to your false eyelashes, if you must you can apply mascara before applying your false eyelashes.
8. Touch up any gaps with eyeliner or use eyelashes curler.
LASH NEWS! Dark Swan of Denmark product launch at the amazing design house Illums Bolighus. Now you can purchase our luxurious, handmade eyelashes including the new "Au Naturel" Mink Lashes collection at Illums Bolighus' flagship store located on Amagertorv 10, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Mink Lashes can be used up to 20 times, glue and instruction booklet included. Get ready for your many summer nights now with Dark Swan lashes! Visit us today at Illums Bolighus. <3
It's incredible, we are thrilled to be nominated at this years Danish Beauty Award!
Dark Swan of Denmark is nominated for "Blogger's Choice Award" & "Beauty Accessory of the Year". Though we didn't win this time, it is a huge honor for a small niche brand to be nominated. We are incredibly happy and proud.
We want to say thank you to all the Dark Swans out there who appreciate our exclusive lashes. We will continue to design our handmade Dark Swan lashes with love!