Nordic Style Magazine is a devoted publication sharing Nordic talents with the world. It looks beyond the horizon to be able to create something rememberable, sharp images and pages worth saving.
Click here to read the whole article about Dark Swan of Denmark luxury eyelashes.
Natalie Portman wearing Dark Swan of Denmark's Secret silk lashes for #DIORSTANDSWITHWOMEN campaign. Makeup by Sarai Fiszel
Join Dior in celebrating International Women's Day with #DiorStandsWithWomen. As women, and for other women.
Dark Swan of Denmark's "Secret" eyelashes really work and save your time! The ultra-thin lash-band fits right under your lash line, merging seamlessly with your natural lashes for an eyelash-extension look.
Depending upon your eye-shape, apply 4-6 pieces of Secret lashes to each eye, and you are done. Save 60% of your time compared to that needed for individual eyelash application. Easier to apply than strip lashes.
Perfect for fast and easy lash application with natural result!
- Great value! (1 box = 3-4 pairs of strip lashes!)
- Mixed-lengths in one box
- Salon result at home within minutes
- Lash glue included
"Parasite" star Lee Jung Eun wore Dark Swan "Feather" lashes at the 92nd Academy Awards last Sunday! Make up by Miho Suzuki. 🌟
Huge congratulations! "Parasite" is the first non-English film to win Best Picture.
Actress Margot Robbie wearing Dark Swan of Denmark lashes in style "Sensual" for Critics' Choice Awards 2018. Make up by the amazing Pati Dubroff.
House of Cards star Robin Wright wearing Dark Swan of Denmark Individual lashes at Emmy Awards last night! Make up by Tricia Sawyer.
We teamed up with the talented make up artist Wies to give you a simple step-by-step guide to easily apply your false eyelashes! Let us know what you think. Enjoy <3
1. Gently remove the lashes from the tray using tweezers. Pull from one end to the other.
2. Measure the lashes to the correct length for your eyes. False lashes should start slightly away from your inner corner of your eye.
3. Trim from the outer side of the lashes.
4. Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the lash band, and wait for 30 seconds, you can see the glue is ready when it become almost transparent on the lash band.
5. if you are new beginner, draw a thin eyeliner first, this way it naturally hides any gaps between your natural lashes and the false lashes you are going to apply.
6. Use a tweezers or your hand to apply the lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible.
7. Do not apply mascara to your false eyelashes, if you must you can apply mascara before applying your false eyelashes.
8. Touch up any gaps with eyeliner or use eyelashes curler.